Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So Many Choices

I need your help!  I was in Seattle last week and went to my new favorite store in the world: Ebbets Field Flannels.  You should check them out here!  My wife was excited enough to let me buy 3 new hats, and I need your help to decide which one I should wear for my slow-pitch softball game this Thursday night.  Here they are...


The one on the left is from the 1944 Portland Beavers of the Pacific Coast League.  In the middle is the 1942 Kansas City Monarchs of the Negro American League.  Lastly on the right is the 1941 Utica Braves of the Canadian-American League.

This is very important so please submit your vote in the poll on the right side of the page.  We play our biggest rivals this Thursday, so your feedback is needed and appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Nate, you could wear a sombrero and still hit four or five bombs on Thursday night. Just bring all three and rotate between innings. They're all sweet, nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could just live up to the legend of the g-man, I will be satisfied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you all and the twins switch roles....now they are on fire winning like crazy....and you guys are as cool as ice with updating your blog....all I know is Cris Carter would be sayin, "C'mon Man!"

    ReplyDelete